Silverware Pattern

I designed this silverware pattern couple weeks ago and finally got around to making it. As I anticipated, it was a pretty intense one because there are so many little pieces in this block. But I powered through it, and the final product is very satisfying to look at. I really like the contrast between dark grey and light grey. I am going to add a plate block next to it and turn it into a little place mat quilt. I probably won't actually use it as a place mat, but there will be a wall to hang it somewhere. I have never worked with laminated fabrics before, but it would be cool to do a place mat with laminated fabrics using this pattern. Another project for some day in the future. 

 (In the making)

 (Final glam shot)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.