Hauptstrasse Quilt Fest

Last weekend, I got to visit Hauptstrasse Quilt Fest in Boerne, TX. Boerne is a small city which is less than 2 hours away from Austin and home of my sister-in-law. I was totally blown away from their charming quilt displays on front porches of antiquated buildings, main plaza, and windows of local shops. After taking a slow walk to appreciate every quilt they had hung up, my husband and I grabbed a cold iced coffee in a local bakery and continued to wonder through a line up of antique and trinket shops. Here are some pictures to share with you. I regret that I don't have credits for any of the quilts, but I hope you enjoy! 













Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

2013 ProtoQuilt // Joanne Kim Milnes. Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.